Sunday, February 2, 2014

BEING HUMAN. 

“I'm not in search of sanctity, sacredness, purity; these things are found after this life, not in this life; but in this life I search to be completely human: to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to get lost, to be found, to dance, to love and to lust, to be so human.” 
 C. JoyBell C.
“Human beings can withstand a week without water, two weeks without food, many years of homelessness, but not loneliness. It is the worst of all tortures, the worst of all sufferings.” 
 Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” 
― Mary ShelleyFrankenstein

I know I'm human because I have five senses that help make up my body which are:  TOUCH, SMELL, TASTE, SIGHT, and HEAR. 

Having these senses helps me to feel like I'm living a real human life. I use these every day and without them I would not feel as human as I do. Yes, these are the five senses of the human body, but there's something missing. What about the soul? What's a human body without a spirit?

I know I'm human because i have five and more senses that help make up my soul which are:  FEEL EMOTION, HAVE POTENTIAL, GAIN KNOWLEDGE, BUILD TALENTS, STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS, and EXPERIENCE LIFE'S JOURNEY. 



I AM HUMAN.

1 comment:

  1. love how you went deeper into what the soul means and how it's an impacting sense :D loved it

    ReplyDelete