Sunday, February 2, 2014

What would life be like without time?

I always hear the phrase "timing is everything" and because we don't know any better we all probably believe that to be true. Have you ever thought about what our world would be like without time? Sometimes I get irritated because I'm on a time schedule every single day, and I find myself checking the clock too often to even enjoy the day. I also find that my days are over within a snap of a finger and before I know it, it's the next morning. Without time our world wouldn't run at its right pace... in fact it wouldn't run at all, but with time our world runs maybe just a little too fast. 
I know that for all of our lives to continue we need the clock to keep ticking, but that doesn't mean I wish it wouldn't sometimes. I love my life and I don't want it to just rush by. I'm often told to enjoy life right where it is, because before you know it that stage your'e in will end and the people you meet at that time will come and go. Your'e going to keep growing older and that clock won't ever stop ticking. Here's what I do admire about time, with more of it in our lives, we begin to realize how to love every second, minute, and even every hour of every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment