Sunday, April 6, 2014

Take a minute

We travel because we're amazed by the world. We're in unbelief of how pretty everything really is. Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are to live in such a place with mountains surrounding our every eye.
 Our every sight is filled with god's creation from the pine on the tree to the big waters that make up our earth with land. I sit in awe as i watch the still water.. and hear the sounds of the wind. It gives me such peace and comfort knowing i am surrounded by something created from a god.
 It lets me think when i need to think and helps me to just be calm. In that one minute to just be calm. We have crazy lives and its expected of us to keep it balanced. Take a second and just sit. There's nothing wrong with taking a breather from everyday challenge. Sit and think of all you should be grateful for, because we are blessed with this amazing world. So use it. 
We don't live forever so see the world in each and every detail because it is beyond the humans comprehension.
 I sit and let it sooth me. In that one minute to just be calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment