Sunday, March 23, 2014

Then i looked up

I was laying down by a river. Then i looked up. I saw balloons above my head. They were getting higher and higher and I wondered what it'd be like to be like one. Maybe not one, maybe all of them. To have the power that they all have together to keep getting higher and higher. I got discouraged because i know that i'm grounded. I know that if i were to try to fly i would fall from the force of gravity. I know that it would be impossible, but i just sat there and dreamed. Dreamed of what it would be like to fly. No weight or burden on my shoulders. Just simply, as light as a feather. No one or nothing to bring me down. I was invincible. I was free and lightweight. I was happy. I was flying high and i never wanted to drop. I felt the breeze through my hair and saw the beautiful land that god had created. I was amazed. I was amazed at the thought of being able to fly. Being able to leave a stressful life and enter into a carefree world. But that carefree world wasn't real. That thought made me mad, so mad that i decided to create my own care free world. To create my own calm no matter where i was. I learned an important lesson that day. All from a balloon. All from looking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment